MENU

Slide

Yikeshu Photography: TheLuckiestChick blog revamp

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Had a photoshoot session with YIKESHU Photography a couple weeks back for my blog revamp! 
Yes hahaha it's finally due for a blog revamp so YAY!

I went to my hair sponsor - Shunji Matsuo to get my hair styled! 


As usual Isabel does not disappoint! 


Poufy crown + waterfall braids + loose curls! by @christbell!
PS! there's a 10% off Chemical services when you quote "FIDELIS" at Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon, Holland Village!


 Here's how the front looks like! (=^x^=)★彡  


My darling was in Singapore that day so he came along as my "amak" aka driver/shoot assistant/loving fiance hehe turned out he became part of my "prop" during the shoot and eagle from YIKESHU managed to take some amazing shots of us together, won't be surprised if some of these pictures go into our pre-wedding album! :D

LOL he took some "behind the scenes" :x


Eagle from Yikeshu Photography is really amazing!

I've became a tad shy and rusty infront of the camera and he was so full of ideas and great at directing me to get the shot he needed!
Hahahaha most of the time i just felt totally spastic like wah sure or not do this nice meh? But in the end when he lets me preview the shots in his camera it was like WOW WHAT WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!


★ Sneakpeek!


I couldn't believe how lucky I am, i'm truly TheLuckiestChick!

That day of the photoshoot it was suppose to be raining with thunder and lightning, it was raining EVERY SINGLE DAY that week, i even had a couple of backup indoors location to shoot at if my outdoor location plans fell thru due to the rain. But on that day which it was suppose to be raining cats and dogs, i was blessed with great weather instead and at about 5pm it was getting pretty gloomy and i thought to myself awww, guess i wouldn't get my "golden hour" shots since there's probably no sunset that evening?

But in the end.. thank GOD!, No rain + I got my sunset too!!!!

   
#YiKeShu really surprised me by posting this on their fb the other day. A pleasant surprise of course! 

When they mentioned that they will be doing some videography during the photoshoot I was thinking for some "behind the scenes" perhaps? Because during the entire photoshoot session i was never asked to pose or do anything for the videocamera at all. 

But turns out they did this compilation of little snippets of the photoshoot which non of it was posed for the videocam at all and everything is so natural and I freaking love it! 

They mentioned the photos should be ready by the end of Jan, I simply cannot wait to see the photos!!!      


★ Yikeshu Photography
https://www.facebook.com/yikeshu/info
http://www.yikeshu.com.sg/
25A, Bukit Pasoh Road, Singapore 089839


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: